say something about ... yourself!

Actually it does appear to be interference. Some people are just idiots as well. Some people's network cards are just ridiculously cheap and not working as they should.

I can't feel my legs. Buttttttt at least I finally have a day off tomorrow! Work is such a breeze, except for the pains of standing all day.

I love that I get to leave work with my sanity intact! :kickass:

Back from the Tantric show tonight. Interesting night. Besides a great show by all bands, I got hit on by 5 guys: 2 were brothers, one was a bouncer, another was this random kid who became my friend for the night, and the other was a guy that was at the last Battery show (who I avoided because the girls I was with told me he looked creepy) which is stupid because he turned out to pretty cool, good lookin', annnnd in good shape. I touched his arm *giggles*. How scanty! But I got kinda got cornered by the brothers and the bar for a while so he left before I could talk to him. :( And now my ego is ginormous.

PS. I'm sooooooo crazy tired. Love you all. Good night.

Friday was pretty sweet I got a hug from that girl and she ignored everyone else in the room it was great but today she was barely there, however I did get hugs from three others hell yeah.

Liverslapper came over there but he couldnt drink much caz he had to drive but now I'm at his place still drinking and playing smash bros so ive had a bunch of vodka some whiskey and now beer plus weed.

Congrats on you guys' encounters with the opposite sex :p

Goin' to the Dallas Symphony today with Derick, as it's again required for his music class.

And...I'm eating Girlscout Tagalong cookies for breffast :kickass:

Is going through her room and studio and getting rid of anything I don't need anymore (which means trying to give things away, if that fails, put them in a drop box, or throw them away if it's empty paint tubes or trash). Then going out and buying some new organizer type of things, reorganizing room and studio, cleaning them up. Then... it's... clean the bathrooms and kitchen time. Bah.

Last two/three days were pretty crazy/weird/fucked up/great altogether...

Friday: Been to a sex shop for the first time of my life 'cause I needed some present for my buddy's (other guitarist in our band) birthday. CREEPY place... well, actually, the place itself wasn't that creepy at all: clean, quite comfortable and a pretty "warm" atmosphere (hehe) overall. But those old bums lurking around there... ugh.. was glad when I was back out.

Saturday/Sunday morning: Had a gig in a town about an hour and a half away where we celebrated my buddy's birthday. Gig was pretty decent, the venue was packed and everybody had a good time.

But on our way back home shit got nasty: We started at around 2.30 am and were driving pretty fast (approx. 180 km/h which is about 112 mph) because we were all pretty tired. Suddenly, our singer who was driving ahead of me (we both had our cars packed with equipment and people) took a swing to the left and I saw two huge furry "somethings" coming at me. Luckily, I was able to draw aside in the last millisecond.

At first I thought there was something falling out of the car. But when we had pulled over at the emergency lane I realized that he hit an animal. He said it was probably a fox - what would make sense - but to me it looked rather like a big dog, something like a Golden Retriever. Anyway, as you might imagine the collision was pretty heavy: his lights and front were smashed and his horn teared his cooler apart and basically everything else in that area.

As we were only a few kilometers from our exit from the Autobahn, I decided to toss him away to the next gas station (where they were bitching around about us parking that car there - Jesus...). So I finally tossed him home and then had to drive all the equipment and the people while all hell was breaking loose weather-wise...

And if that wasn't enough, the goddamn cops just HAD to pull me over when I was finally on my way home. ARGH! I was so fed up with all that crap when I was finally home! :mad:

Murphy's law ftw!

Today's been a bad day. This is a story of menstruation, just fyi before you read any further.

First, I get up, get ready & realize that what I thought was an adequate stock of tampons and maxi pads for the day were actually just empty wrappers. I had one of each, which I utilized this morning, and assumed that the bathroom at the symphony would have a vending machine so that I could change them once we got to the symphony and I'd be ok til we left and could go to the store, etc.

NOPE. Intermission came along and I thought we were going to leave then, but Derick wanted to stay for the second half. Uggggh. I don't even know how to describe the feeling to men. It's like wearing a wet diaper that continues to fill, and fill, and fill, til you know it's about to overflow. The only saving grace was that I kept falling asleep, letting me forget every few moments that I was about to make a mess in my seat.

The symphony finally ended and we rushed to the nearest McDonalds. No vending machine there either. I haven't cried in a long time but that is such a desparate feeling, I CRIED. Finally we found a Whataburger that saved my life. But not my panties. It was too late for them. Luckily I brought a sweater along that I could wrap around my waist while the bloodied panties started to soak through onto my pants.

So thennnn we stopped by the dollar store on the way home so I could run in and get my supplies, which of course took forever because the only open register was broken and it took them way too long to figure that out, before they opened the other register.

We got home and my mom comes through the door bitching at me for not answering my phone, which was still in my purse and on silent, because you know, you can't have your phones making noise at the symphony. With the situation I was in, turning my phone back on to regular mode was the last thing on my mind...but I sarded explaining my whole day to her, as the rest of my family would hear and make fun. So I only explained a little, not going into the details, and she started mocking me, gobbling like a turkey. From what I could tell, Derick was trying to hide a smirk. THANKS.

So...I cried again over that, because I hate being made fun of (especially if Derick is getting a kick out of it) when I'm truly feeling like crap.

[/period rant]

I was laughing/smirking/whatever I was said to have been doing because her mom was making crazy noises and I took a break from eating to laugh. I was trying to ignore both their annoying yellings, but that was funny. It wasn't hiding a smirk, it was a half smirk because it was half-funny, SHEESH.