say something about ... yourself!

my band finally gets to move into a rehearsal room tomorrow with 2 other bands but its fucking huge and is going to rule. its in the same building as where testament and laaz rockit used to practice, i'm so fucking anxious to move our stuff in and set up and jam school tomorrow is going to suck twice as much.

Congratulations! You passed the emo test! You're emo free! Now if you'd had CONSIDERED it, that would be interesting.

I like that too, or just knowing you have a certain amount of time alone, even if it's just twenty minutes, or five, where if you want you can just walk/groove/dance/skip to the bathroom for a bath or shower, from your room without having to wear a towel or robe.

On a slightly related note:

I had the rare chance today to just relax and do the laundry at a leisurely pace, go grocery shopping, no classes, no homework, no work. I did the laundry in my favorite undies, t-shirt, made an epic grocery list, took a shower and got dressed, went food shopping, I'm currently constructing an awesome dinner for my man and I, and then am going to spend time with my two best friends. Ahh, a lazy, but well deserved... excellent day.

I'm really looking forward to sleeping in until 2pm tomorrow. If I'm awakened before then, I won't be happy.

I can't wait to move I'm damn tired of rednecks camping the kitchen outside my room. I apparently live in the second oldest house in my neighborhood and the layout is retarded.

wmjuw6.jpg

This is no longer attached to my head. :cry:

About 2 hours ago, barber shop, the hair cutting lady did that before she hacked it. Photos of my CURRENT hairstyle are withheld until a conference with the inner circle over the situation.