say something about ... yourself!

Finaaallllllly home from the first real day at work. No, the job doesn't seem to be soul-crushing, but damn my legs hurt from standing all day.

Laura, if Home Depot is runnin' you down, I would really suggest working jewelry in a department store. It's pretty laid back, yo.

oh yeah, and someone might've knifed one of my tires while i went into fye to get my check during my lunch break

i go to the mall, get my schedule (as my check wasn't there >.<) and on the 5 second drive back to home depot, i see the "low tire" light come on. i'm waiting at the light to turn at home depot and the guy behind me honks and leans out of his car pointing at my tire. i wave to him that i know, get to home depot and see that my back right tire is FLAT. so i'm just kinda rattling off profanity at this point when a guy drives by and gets out to ask me if i need help. he gets the spare tire out of my car but i mention the light coming on and he says he thinks it's probobly my tire pressure so he gets the pump out of his car and starts to blow the tire up. after a few min, the tire clearly isn't getting inflated, so he unplugs the pump and you can hear the air coming back out, from this tear in the seam around the rim. he's just like "uhh... did you piss anyone off recently, because it kinda looks like someone knifed your tire."
anyway, the guy was nice enough to change the tire for me so i could go back in to work (half an hr late), and my parents just took the car back to the guy they got it from (he's a mechanic) to get it looked at for the second time in approx 3 weeks. fuck.

hmm... maybe. my soul is pretty crushed after the first week there. dunno how well i'd make it working with jewelry. do you have to ... know ... stuff? about jewelry? *is confused*

not really. you just have to know what's in what cases, and that's pretty much it. if i can do it, you can do it, because i am not AT ALL a jewelry person. i shrug at all of it :loco:

oh yeah, and someone might've knifed one of my tires while i went into fye to get my check during my lunch break

i go to the mall, get my schedule (as my check wasn't there >.<) and on the 5 second drive back to home depot, i see the "low tire" light come on. i'm waiting at the light to turn at home depot and the guy behind me honks and leans out of his car pointing at my tire. i wave to him that i know, get to home depot and see that my back right tire is FLAT. so i'm just kinda rattling off profanity at this point when a guy drives by and gets out to ask me if i need help. he gets the spare tire out of my car but i mention the light coming on and he says he thinks it's probobly my tire pressure so he gets the pump out of his car and starts to blow the tire up. after a few min, the tire clearly isn't getting inflated, so he unplugs the pump and you can hear the air coming back out, from this tear in the seam around the rim. he's just like "uhh... did you piss anyone off recently, because it kinda looks like someone knifed your tire."
anyway, the guy was nice enough to change the tire for me so i could go back in to work (half an hr late), and my parents just took the car back to the guy they got it from (he's a mechanic) to get it looked at for the second time in approx 3 weeks. fuck.

you and cars don't mix

jeez! you haven't had much luck with that car :(

not really. you just have to know what's in what cases, and that's pretty much it. if i can do it, you can do it, because i am not AT ALL a jewelry person. i shrug at all of it :loco:
i was kinda thinking that, too... hmm... home depot isn't that bad but i'll just see how stuff works out between this and fye and whatever else i can find.

and yeah, this whole "Saga of My Crappy Car" is just getting ridiculous.