say something about ... yourself!

Cara: Average Psychiatric Technician pay is $25 an hour. 10.75 is considered an insult, as the old tardhouse I was working for pays lowly CNAs $15-17 an hour.

Hope that prison thing will work out for you! What did you apply for? A warden?
Ah, no, same job this man was supposed to hire me for, except I help prisoners with their mental issues.

Cara: Average Psychiatric Technician pay is $25 an hour. 10.75 is considered an insult, as the old tardhouse I was working for pays lowly CNAs $15-17 an hour.

I figured as much. But still, I wish I could work four days a week at 10.75/hr at any job I'm currently qualified for :loco:

As my instructor said... "it takes a nut to help a nut." I think 80% of my profession is as fucked in the head as those they're meant to help. Myself included.

280p17l.jpg

I'm going to be so drunk it won't be funny.*

*Lies, it will be funny. I'm taking my hat and a camera.

I think 30's but I'm not sure, I've more or less ignored her this whole time. My moms made it clear she likes her more than me and if I told her off I wouldn't doubt I'd get kicked out of the house.

Stereotypical dumb blond, even has a Chiahauhau. I rather like her dog though, I give him a treat when I'm sure shes not around.