say something about ... yourself!

I still think they'll meet, get drunk, kidnap him, and force the world's creepiest three-way someday. Laura would be filming, of course.

Is not one to spend loads of money on myself. But recent developments in my body have left my face either REALLY dry, or REALLY oily, or BOTH AT THE SAME TIME. So I wandered to Clinique in the mall, and let them do all this shit to my face. I'd say it was a haul. There are like... fifteen steps involved in this skin care routine. I was just planning on getting this lovely yellow moisturizer, but was coerced into getting the entire thing.

I felt retarded because I felt guilty for spending like $95.00 on all these moisturizers and washes and toners and all of this, but I just washed my face, granted it took... hmm... like ten minutes instead of three, but my skin feels so nice and soft, not dry, not oily.

Maybe it's just me convincing myself. But, mmm. Okay I am not entirely sure why I had to share that, but I am really pleased with the first purchase I have made for myself over $30 at one time. But none of it smells nice! I suppose that's good though. It doesn't smell at all!

Let me know how all the Clinique stuff works out! I use Clean & Clear toner and Wal-Mart's cheap version of apricot scrub...and currently the cheap version of Clean & Clear's daily pore cleanser. It all works ok for me, but I do wonder if stuff like Clinique is any better.

...is alive. I got caught in a bad hail storm with golf ball sized hail on the way home. I turned around and waited in the parking garage for about 15 minutes and left again. There was a tornado about a mile away so I headed home in the opposite direction. Got caught in a flash flood on the way home, the floor of my car and everything in it is soaked, and the wind blew my windshield wiper off. I just wanted to come home to my doggie. :cry:

...is alive. I got caught in a bad hail storm with golf ball sized hail on the way home. I turned around and waited in the parking garage for about 15 minutes and left again. There was a tornado about a mile away so I headed home in the opposite direction. Got caught in a flash flood on the way home, the floor of my car and everything in it is soaked, and the wind blew my windshield wiper off. I just wanted to come home to my doggie.
Your weather is silly!

Jive turkey!
It tastes like oppression and gravy!