say something about ... yourself!

ZOMG. Last night a friend send me a the Eric the Red, Tyr album and I loooooove it oh so much. AND apparently they're playing the Pagan Fest in MA while I'm up there to see Nevermore and Megadeth. *dances of glea and vikingness*

I'm so freakin' happy. 'Cuse while I go rape and pillage.

:kickass:

Check out Ragnarok too. First album sucks though.

Ooh funs!

Is so exhausted, exhausted, exhausted. In five minutes I have to drive to school, contemporary art history would be lovely, but I am too tired, then history of visual communications which is painfully boring because our professor doesn't care much about the class... but after those two winning classes... it's hello weekend, although I am working a substantial job on Saturday. :kickass:

Hmm. I was talking to the guy who works at the gas station, and he asked me where someone was. Apparantly the same girl that led me on a few weeks ago and then suddenly seemed to not like me did the same thing to him. Some women. :bah:

She's been arguing with my best friends sister a lot, I hope they fight and she gets owned.

My job called wanting me to work more hours next week than I was already scheduled for. I KNEW that would happen eventually. Oh well, tis more money and I'll still have a couple of days off next week.

david, we appreciated the red robin picture. just as we had finished doing something unspeakable, derick's phone chimed a lovely little tune, and we saw the picture. twas lovely.