say something about ... yourself!

took a picture of myself and a co-worker, uploaded them to the internets, and set them as everyone's home page and screensaver at work. Also, took a screen shot of Bekah's computer, made it her background, deleted everything on her desktop and moved her files to her documents. Now she will click icons that don't exist, mwahahaha!

Oh yeah, and taped the bottom of everyone's mouse. I'm gonna get to work tomorrow and have shit smeared on my walls or somethin'. I heart April Fools Day.

Naughty!! :heh:

Aww tell Teri I say hi, if you happen to email her or something.

That's awesome that everybody knows now and is being supportive! Glad to hear it. Now you can kick back & enjoy, er, just really immerse yourself in the experience I mean.

We'll have to have a Neverbaby shower of some sort!

Mwuahaha. Yeah it's a huge relief... actually. I am getting really excited, and prepared with the things one can get prepared with at least.

Just got back from the emergency room. One of our glass cups broke while I was washing it and sliced a piece of my left hand. Luckily, the cut was relatively shallow and cleaned up with only 5 stitches. I was really tempted to take a picture of it before I went to the hospital, but didn't want to get blood on zeh camera.

Looks like I'm getting out of Painting Class tomorrow. :)

hahaha had my beer in one hand and the bong in the other and tried to put my lips on the mouth area of the bong (like it was a beer bottle).

i think that means the beer + bong rips are working.

Oooh, I love knives. Pictures, Kriggy!
when we were at the flea market the other day, will managed to sneak off and buy me this lipstick tube with a blade inside of it. it's SO COOL!!

haha, we get home and will tells me he bought something for me. he gets out a tube of lipstick and i think "Aww, that's nice of him. he does want me to be more girly and all..." and then i open it and twist the base of it and see a blade come out of the tube and am like "Oh my fucking god, awesome!!"

Youtube is doing a pretty good one... any featured video you click brings you to a rickroll. Normally, I'm not for the bastardization of what was one of the funnest pranks, but this make me LOL. :lol: