say something about ... yourself!

Aaaannd I'm making the longest, shittiest, most comprehensive form ever for one of our websites today. It's a listener advisory survey form with about 30 questions that have 10 answers each, all with "On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate this song or feature" type stuff. Teeeeedious.

I hate taking those. Fucking little bubbles, wasting space and being very hard to click without my glasses on. Couldn't you just fill in a bloody box and let that be the end of it? There's a special place in Hell for people who think those goddamned forms are a good idea, I swear...

Jeff

Making them is even funner than filling them out!

Although, I did just find a solution to make it much less tedious :)

That works too, 90% of my work for a retarded Java class (bloody university prereqs) was copying and pasting one thing over and over, changing only small details. Actually, the most work I wound up doing was giving a brief history of 20th century Russia in terms of functions that added and subtracted from two numbers, on an assignment when I was supposed to compare and fuck with said two numbers.

Jeff

That works too, 90% of my work for a retarded Java class (bloody university prereqs) was copying and pasting one thing over and over, changing only small details. Actually, the most work I wound up doing was giving a brief history of 20th century Russia in terms of functions that added and subtracted from two numbers, on an assignment when I was supposed to compare and fuck with said two numbers.

Jeff
Those are the kind of jobs that just make me feel like nothing more than cheap, white, hi-tech labor haha.

I keep looking at the little doggie picture I am melting.

I am very well Karen! Getting very excited, my entire family knows now. So I've been getting lots of excitement from all parties related to and involved indirectly! I posted pictures in the Camera/Mirror thread of my belly (I was just starting to show and it was really exciting). I'm finally feeling less... tired all the time! How are you!?

That's awesome that everybody knows now and is being supportive! Glad to hear it. Now you can kick back & enjoy, er, just really immerse yourself in the experience I mean.

We'll have to have a Neverbaby shower of some sort!

I wonder which song to learn to play it on drums (My friend and I make a little jam each wednesday) I play drums for 8 months now and I play only 2 hours by week XD because I don't have a drum at home.. (But I practice on tupperware and casseroles :lol: and on my tighs..) My drum teacher want me to buy a drum because he finds me good at it and I should not lose ''how to play''.. anyway.. so, for the songs I hesitate between Run To The Hills, Highway To Hell, Thuderstruck..and my friend likes Manowar (I hate them) and he would like to play a song from them aha.. Run To The Hills seems to be fun to play.. I'm learning Smoke On The Water (Deep Purple) it's not THAT easy when you don't know the song, (I didnt listen to it several times..) and the hit hat play at the beginning it's..a bit hard. I'm also learning a song from All Shall Perish (I know that it's harder than rock because we need to play very quickly, but I'm able to play some beats : ) Do you have easy songs to suggest me?
your broken english is fuckin sexy :dopey:

Her broken English isn't sexy.... ITS FUCKING ORGASMIC.

Edit: Took a look at her picture... She can be ready with my bitching around any time!

took a picture of myself and a co-worker, uploaded them to the internets, and set them as everyone's home page and screensaver at work. Also, took a screen shot of Bekah's computer, made it her background, deleted everything on her desktop and moved her files to her documents. Now she will click icons that don't exist, mwahahaha!

Oh yeah, and taped the bottom of everyone's mouse. I'm gonna get to work tomorrow and have shit smeared on my walls or somethin'. I heart April Fools Day.

Accents can be very hot...I recall a commercial for some anti-virus protection program called Stop Sign, where this rad European blonde chick was looking into the camera saying "You ever tink you might have vorms?"
And I'm thinking,
"If you'll come to fix them, babe, I've got all the worms you can handle!"

Giggity.