say something about ... yourself!

Rosario Dawson is like 100x hotter in Sin City than anything else she's been in, she needs to keep the mohawk and bondage gear. in other movies shes just annoying, i REALLY wanted Stunt Man Kurt to kill those fucking mouthy bitches but stupid girl-power-tarantino wasnt having it. go suck some feet you goofy looking bastard!!@

Did you see Alexander!? She's hotter in that.

She's hot in Clerks 2.

Hey Slash Van Young or anyone who might know.

If after recording my rythem guitar does that thing where the headphones rattle and it sounds really muffled at some parts do I need to turn down the recording volume? I already have the guitar input volume low enough so the peak indicator never goes off.

Hey Slash Van Young or anyone who might know.

If after recording my rythem guitar does that thing where the headphones rattle and it sounds really muffled at some parts do I need to turn down the recording volume? I already have the guitar input volume low enough so the peak indicator never goes off.

Have you checked the playback peak for clipping in your virtual mixer (also the recording levels)? Are you really cranking your headphones? If your recording volume is too loud you can also see that in the waveform (when it goes beyond the boarders).

If you could provide some info on your Equipment and DAW and how you are recording, I might be able to give you a bit more precise help.

2qdpe0z.jpg

This dog looked sleepy, so I put it on a hill of pillows and covered it with a blanket. I spoil it too much.

Nah, he gets his daily allowance of being bothered. I wake him up and poke at him and grip his tubs til he snarls and chews my finger. He makes the funniest noises when he snaps in anger. But it's all play, as when I stop, he goes right back to sleep. He is a ball of rage with teeth.

He also smells of corn chips. This is not unpleasant, as I will lay my head by him often.

Aww David's doggie makes me smile :)

I just spent roughly four hours doing a preliminary cleanup of the back yard, in preparation for Meat Camp. There's always these two junk piles in the back yard, because my dad has a problem throwing things away. I encountered several unknown substances, and a tiny, teeeeny tiny FROG. Great, now Samantha won't be coming :p

Things look a little better, but there's still so much more work to do :zombie: