say something about ... yourself!

Rosario Dawson is like 100x hotter in Sin City than anything else she's been in, she needs to keep the mohawk and bondage gear. in other movies shes just annoying, i REALLY wanted Stunt Man Kurt to kill those fucking mouthy bitches but stupid girl-power-tarantino wasnt having it. go suck some feet you goofy looking bastard!!@

Rosario Dawson is like 100x hotter in Sin City than anything else she's been in, she needs to keep the mohawk and bondage gear. in other movies shes just annoying, i REALLY wanted Stunt Man Kurt to kill those fucking mouthy bitches but stupid girl-power-tarantino wasnt having it. go suck some feet you goofy looking bastard!!@

Tarentino needs to keep his fetishes out of his movies. Instead of 5 minutes of plot building here's 5 minutes of (Insert actress here)'s feet.

i was pretty disappointed with Clerks II. its been awhile, maybe i should approach it again with without the shock of OMG-Kevin-Smith-got-even-older-and-more emo-seltoutish-booo. i mean, i guess it wasnt a SHOCK, i was just hoping that since it was Clerks II, he might bring it back more towards his first couple movies.