say something about ... yourself!

Yeah, frito pie is like this casserole sort of thing comprised of fritos, chili, and cheese. Some people go so far as to put onions on top, for which they should perish. When done right, frito pie is a scrumptious Texas treat.

Met my future mother-in-law and Peter's entire family, aaaaaaaaaand I don't think they hate me! I'm so used to my asshole family that it's pretty strange being around relatives that enjoy being around each other, actually make plans together and seem happy.

Oh, and his grandmother lives in a trailer with a rusted school bus leaning against it, and like 5 motorized broken wheelchairs out front. A mound of red dirt and outhouse are between her trailer and his uncle's trailer, and like 87 cats and dogs roam around it. They told Peter to visit more often, and scolded him for "movin' up to the city, gettin' all high-falutin' and too good to come visit the country folk". And these people have 60 inch plasma tvs in their trailers. WTF

I saw a trailer with a swimmin' hole dug out in the front yard. They had a children's playset pushed up to the edge of it, with the slide leading to the water. BUMPKINS.

Met my future mother-in-law and Peter's entire family, aaaaaaaaaand I don't think they hate me! I'm so used to my asshole family that it's pretty strange being around relatives that enjoy being around each other, actually make plans together and seem happy.

Oh, and his grandmother lives in a trailer with a rusted school bus leaning against it, and like 5 motorized broken wheelchairs out front. A mound of red dirt and outhouse are between her trailer and his uncle's trailer, and like 87 cats and dogs roam around it. They told Peter to visit more often, and scolded him for "movin' up to the city, gettin' all high-falutin' and too good to come visit the country folk". And these people have 60 inch plasma tvs in their trailers. WTF

I saw a trailer with a swimmin' hole dug out in the front yard. They had a children's playset pushed up to the edge of it, with the slide leading to the water. BUMPKINS.

Well that's good that his folks are decent!

Do the grandmother/uncle live in Wylie? Their trailer neighborhood sounds scary...scary enough that I want to see it! :p

If you want to see degenerates, my friend took a picture of the door lady for the rave, and we think she had elephantitis on her gut! It was down to her knees!!

I'll post it as soon as he sends them to me.