say something about ... yourself!

No doggie. My parents went to see him today. Apparently he's too big, too barky, and too pit-bullish.

Awwww, doggie. You should get a lil one so I can come play with it!

and HAHAHAHA @ the mental image of shannon shaking her fists in anger and beads of sweat dripping from her moustache. I laughed so hard at that image that I nearly coughed myself unconscious.

Awwww, doggie. You should get a lil one so I can come play with it!

and HAHAHAHA @ the mental image of shannon shaking her fists in anger and beads of sweat dripping from her moustache. I laughed so hard at that image that I nearly coughed myself unconscious.

Yeah I know, now I really want a doggie...maybe after Meat Camp we shall make a visit to the shelter!

Lol I feel sorry for Jane. I guess she's put up with Shannon's bitching for so many years that she's numb to it. Every time I see Nila she tells me about running into Shannon and being scared :lol:

freakishly similar

Moustache_Fat_Troll_Woman.jpg

She pounds on the desk, and says...

Where's my burrito?! Where's my burrito?!

This is a frightening visual.

I've been pushing this one on my parents for the last ten minutes :p

AWWWW. They don't get too huge, we've had one before and he was one of the sweetest dogs evar.
http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=10555258

The only time I've ever been attacked by a dog was an Australian Shepard. Broke his chain and ran across the street to get at me, just walking, minding my own business. Bit the shit out of my hand; I still have scars.

Never have been a dog person.

May just have been the dog. I've never encountered a violent Australian Shepherd.

Derick's parents' Akita tried to eat me though :(