say something about ... yourself!

Is having a rather nice evening, got out of ceramics class a bit early, still covered in clay though of course (thumbs up), completed a really pretty pitcher in the studio and it's getting fired tonight (thumbs up), had ice cream (thumbs up), excellent sexy time (thumbs up), is cuddling/watching a nature documentary and posting about how awesome it is (thumbs up), is getting back to that :)

A friend and I saw a UFO today. We weren't high because we were on the way to get weed, but it was there. It's the first UFO I've ever seen. It looked fucking round, had green lights on it, just really really odd. He tried to get a cell phone picture but trees got in the way and it didn't come out. It was moving so weird too. This shit looked high-tech, mang. It didn't look man made at all.

Is having a rather nice evening, got out of ceramics class a bit early, still covered in clay though of course (thumbs up), completed a really pretty pitcher in the studio and it's getting fired tonight (thumbs up), had ice cream (thumbs up), excellent sexy time (thumbs up), is cuddling/watching a nature documentary and posting about how awesome it is (thumbs up), is getting back to that :)

*claps* :tickled:

No work tomorrow, so what better way to spend the next few moments than by eating gushers and playing bloody pingu?! There is none!

Speaking of work, I sold one lousy item today. My coworker in my department also sold one, for a total of TWO sales. Wow. I still managed to bust my arse though by working on watch display projects.