say something about ... yourself!

Wanna hear me talk?

Clicky click.

This is just a promo for one of our HD channels. Not the greatest spot ever, but the dude that made it sent it to me today so I figured I'd post it.

Nah there are 3 of us on this one, but not Steve. Im the one that talks first, Terry talks second and the big booming voice is our production dude Jay. I want that voice!

He told me he sniffed out a couple of you, but it got too hard for him. Seeing the poor guy sitting here trying to type made me laugh.

I googled my own name, and besides being reminded that I have a facebook, and referencing some posts on this board, I also see this

News (Newspaper) - December 22, 1997, Frederick, Maryland
... type of spray paint used is called High Visibility wonderful to see school spirit expand to include the automobile said senior Derick Vollmer can't wait ...
www.newspaperarchive.com/newspapers1/na0013/5425147/19759277_clean.html - Similar pages - Note this

I can't see the article but it's entitled ""middletown student takes school spirit on the road"

I WOULD NEVER THINK IT'S WONDERFUL TO SEE SCHOOL SPIRIT EXPAND TO INCLUDE THE AUTOMOBILE THIS IS AN OUTRAGE

Haha I google my name every now and then too. Matter of fact, it's been a while.... here I go. I can guarantee there will be no results explaining my school spirit though, because that never existed heh.

Oh great, first page yields results that remind me it was exactly one year ago to the day that my grandpa's memorial took place :(