say something about ... yourself!

i dunno, i think im gonna have to say that people who create a myspace for their pets are INSANE. i am quite aware this applies to many members of this very forum, but i stand by it. INSANE.
Mine was meant as parody, I'm very aware of what a pet myspace implies.

that, i approve of.

i do not approve, however, of a person who thinks it's a good idea to teach their child/retard/retarded child independence by having them pay for their Scooby Doo DVD entirely in the nickels and pennies they earned/were given out of pity... when i have to count them out... at a 5pm three days before christmas and i have a line of irate customers halfway through the store. that's when either a coinstar would've come in hand five minutes prior or an abortion/burlap sack and a trip to the river 5/35 years prior.
Reading this paragraph was like a DXM trip. It started soooo slow and I wondered if it was ever gonna kick in at all. Finally, it did and when it did it FUCKING DELIVERED and turned out totally awesome! Hahah real life lols :lol:

5/35 years prior hahaha!

and yeah, im fucking retarded. i couldn't quite remember my other email account so i wound up getting the myspace confirmation code sent to an email that doesn't exist. i might retry this tomorrow... of course, i might not be deliriously tired tomorrow and thus not bored and crazy enough to make a second attempt at creating a myspace for my cat.

4.30 hours of sleep, no food, and I gotta go get these cursed stitches out of my hand.
FINALLY. I'm so sick of them and everyone telling me I have ants on my hand. Because I selectively trained 5 ants to sit in a semi-circle one my hand while you stare at them and then realize THEIR EFFING STITCHES.

I hate being awake.

Practicing for my upcoming Nightwish show this May 6th at the Webster Theater in Hartford, Ct. My band, Myopia, will be opening for them, so my bandmates and I are all giving it our all to sell tickets and be in top shape for the show. Tickets are $23.00 if purchased from us ($30.00 at door), so if you want to go to that show, just let me know. Stay Metal!

-Ecaobia
(Myopia Keys)

nightwish sucks, and so does your drummer.
-----------------------------------------

Laura exclaimed, "I created a MySpace for my cat, too. I might make one for the other cat... and maybe the dog!". My forehead hits my hand as my head shakes back and forth. I look towards the sky in dismay as I shout, "Die, you cuntarded fagmaster!"

that, i approve of.

i do not approve, however, of a person who thinks it's a good idea to teach their child/retard/retarded child independence by having them pay for their Scooby Doo DVD entirely in the nickels and pennies they earned/were given out of pity... when i have to count them out... at a 5pm three days before christmas and i have a line of irate customers halfway through the store. that's when either a coinstar would've come in hand five minutes prior or an abortion/burlap sack and a trip to the river 5/35 years prior.

Agreed! That happened far, FAR too often at Toys R Us :bah:

Practicing for my upcoming Nightwish show this May 6th at the Webster Theater in Hartford, Ct. My band, Myopia, will be opening for them, so my bandmates and I are all giving it our all to sell tickets and be in top shape for the show. Tickets are $23.00 if purchased from us ($30.00 at door), so if you want to go to that show, just let me know. Stay Metal!

-Ecaobia
(Myopia Keys)

Who are you? Do you have permission to reside in my state?

Did I say you can whore out your band on this forum?

nightwish sucks, and so does your drummer.
-----------------------------------------

Laura exclaimed, "I created a MySpace for my cat, too. I might make one for the other cat... and maybe the dog!". My forehead hits my hand as my head shakes back and forth. I look towards the sky in dismay as I shout, "Die, you cuntarded fagmaster!"
agreed
----------------------------------------

*giggles manically*

I like Nightwish. the new singer is great on some songs and not so good on others, she has the wrong timbre in her voice I think. They could, and should have, found someone who could turn the opera voice on and off, which she can't.

But, there are some great songs on the new CD where she sounds amazing.