say something about ... yourself!

is @ work once again.

and is going to play at a music school next month for a friend of mine who wants to go there and we cover 3 songs:
Porcupine Tree - the sound of musak
Jeff Buckley
and the Mars Volta

3 weeks until Mike's been dead for a year. I think that's bothering me more than anything at the moment.

god.... I can't believe its been a year... seems so.... ahhhh...
I'm sure it's hard as hell to deal with this, Will.
You know, I recently found a picture of Mike posing for me at the Nevermore show at Jaxx that I forgot I had... I'll post it for you if you'd like.
Be strong willow....

Me too. I was thinking of Mike just the other day when I bought a red sweater (for he sent me pictures of him and Bianca and he is rocking a red sweater). He's a good man, and I still miss him kicking about.

I think of instead of focusing on when he died, we should just remember the awesome moments. like the three of us in his car singing nevermore in a james hetfield voice :lol: THA SEVEN TONGUESAAAH

Tonight, I'm participating in a paid focus group, topic being video games! Not sure exactly what they're going t be after, but they did ask me extensively on whether or not I've played Super Smash Brothers Brawl, which I most certainly have (well, TOLD them I have!)!

$100 for 2 hours work/play. That's like 2 hours of Dental Hygeinest pay!

Well, I plan on dining much on White Castle, and seeing as I'm going more for the party than the bands, I'll probably be drinking more than my tiny self is use to, so I'll probably be the Eric substitute.