say something about ... yourself!

I'm getting a new computer at work tomorrow. I'm invariably excited! The one I have used since I started is a shitty old Compaq from like '02. Me and the other webmaster both got a budget of about $1200 each for new PCs and tomorrow we are going to Best Buy and hookin' the shit up, field trip style! Finally, a machine that will actually be able to run Adobe CS3 efficiently!!! I've been ready to launch my current PC off the 16th floor balcony for about 6 months so, work is going to greatly improve starting next week. This is almost like a bonus haha.

$1200, and you're going Best Buy?

Jeff
I figured someone would say this.

The budget comes leftover trade we have with Best Buy. Basically that means they traded a certain dollar value for advertising time with us. So I HAVE to go to Best Buy.

Trust me, if they just gave me $1200 and said build a computer, I'd be a million times more stoked.

It's better than the clanking, freezing, slow piece of garbage I've had since I started, for sure.

Today was awesome. The rest of the weekend should be awesome. Between six of us we spent about 200 on liqour for my friends sisters birthday which isn't even including what all the other people will come through with. :kickass:

I mixed so much drugs and alcohol today I'm surprised I'm still awake.

Today was awesome. The rest of the weekend should be awesome. Between six of us we spent about 200 on liqour for my friends sisters birthday which isn't even including what all the other people will come through with. :kickass:

I mixed so much drugs and alcohol today I'm surprised I'm still awake.

Well I hope you're still alive by Meat Camp! Sorry to say, and only saying because I care, but you're seriously fucking yourself up.