say something about ... yourself!

So I was just checking out my pay stub for my last paycheck. We have a new payroll system now, and these new stubs show how much vacation/sick time I have. I've called in sick maybe twice since I started here, so I knew I had some sick time saved up... but I wasn't expecting 144 hours!!! Holy shit!

So I have just decided that I'm taking a 3 day weekend and calling in sick on Monday :)
If it's nice, I'll go golfing.

i was ringing some old guy's stuff up towards the end of my shift and forgot to use this $5-off coupon he handed me before i started ringing the stuff. he'd already swiped his credit card by the time i realized this and so i apologized to him but he got all pissed off anyway and started bitching to the people behind him about me while i called for someone to void his stuff out. their line was busy and i almost started to cry. he went to customer service instead.
five fucking dollars off a $70-some purchase. sorry you're bitter and old, dude.

Give Lotus Eaters a chance Captain, trust me. It isn't a snooze fest like Deliverance and GR.

Well...it's dragged out a little and unfocused but parts of it are amazing.

Edit-Oh damn it Opeth, why do you include boring break downs in your songs...