say something about ... yourself!

what? its like 9:45 there! you sound old and crotchety!

awww..... I know 9:45pm is early as hell, but that's usually when I go to bed when I need to catch on my sleep.... I get up every day at 6 :/
so if I go to bed at 9:45-10 then I get the good 8 hours of pure sleep..

bah! I miss my good ol' days of going to bed at midnight or later... :(

yeh i get up at 7-730. during the week i dont get lots of good sleep, but i catch up on the weekend. if i go to bed too early on weekdays it seems like all i do is go to work and sleep, and that makes me a saaaaad panda.

I like sleep, tis one of my favorite hobbies. And, this week I need to rest up, as I probably won't get any sleep during Meat Camp!

yeh i get up at 7-730. during the week i dont get lots of good sleep, but i catch up on the weekend. if i go to bed too early on weekdays it seems like all i do is go to work and sleep, and that makes me a saaaaad panda.

I totally understand..... :/ and I hate that feeling also...

But sleep in important to me... so I try to to get 8 hours of sleep at least 3 times a week, and the rest: I go out, an do other things....

:lol: @ sexual harrassment panda

Augustana is hanging out and about to perform live directly on the other side of my cubicle. I remember seeing these jerks on TV once and I wanted to crawl through it and strangle them. Now's my chance and I'm having a hard time convincing myself not to do it!

I've just cancelled my AMEX gold card that I've had since 94...and NEVER USED! I had gotten it originally just to help build some credit.

So, of course there is NO information on the AMEX website that will help you cancel your card. You have to call and sit through the bullshit sales person attempting to lure you back. I understand that they are just doing thier jobs but how many times does a person have to say NO I'm not interested!!!

But sir, you can have a free card, what about your rewards? what about if I waive the fee for a year? yada yada. I kindly told the person to look at my account activity, they said " it appears you've never used your card " BINGO!!!!!!!

so i get to work this morning and when i go to my locker, i see the request form i used to request off for will's birthday (a request i put in TWO MONTHS AGO) with "Denied" written on it, as they don't have enough cashiers for that day. as i'm already feverish and miserable, i call will and am actually crying.
the schedule had to be re-written so i don't know what hours i'm working, but hopefully i can find some people there who can switch days with me.

also, left work early because i felt so shitty. my front end supervisor told me that if i call out one more time, i'm getting written up. (i've already called out twice and i've only been there two months =/) fucking shit. i kinda wanna put in my two weeks.

so i get to work this morning and when i go to my locker, i see the request form i used to request off for will's birthday (a request i put in TWO MONTHS AGO) with "Denied" written on it, as they don't have enough cashiers for that day. as i'm already feverish and miserable, i call will and am actually crying.
the schedule had to be re-written so i don't know what hours i'm working, but hopefully i can find some people there who can switch days with me.

also, left work early because i felt so shitty. my front end supervisor told me that if i call out one more time, i'm getting written up. (i've already called out twice and i've only been there two months =/) fucking shit. i kinda wanna put in my two weeks.

sounds like the shit walmart and gas station job i use to have, they wouldn't even give me a few days to spend time with family i haven't seen in a year...

best of luck though. sounds like a big ball of stress to me :(

Yep, but that's not the kind of world these ridiculous companies work in.

Please don't let it bother you, Laura, because, frankly, fuck 'em. There is more to everything than menial jobs. :)

Yeah Laura. Any job that's in any way detrimental to your mental health and well-being is NOT WORTH IT. I'd have told em to fuck off so hard after seeing the "denied" on the request. That equates to slapping me in the face and running away. Fuck that. They couldn't even tell you to your face? They had to hang it on a sign so they wouldn't have to say it to you personally. That's straight up bullshit.

That poor supervisor; he can't confront any employees about their days off, because obviously somebody TOOK AWAY HIS FUCKING BALLS.

Im gonna tea-Bag your FES. And your managers (just cause).