say something about ... yourself!

Well, I have a variety of mp3 players and usb dongles if I need capacity. I got the cars so Verizon can't lock my pictures and things into the phone :D

I hacked my old phone back with a hex editor when it was still illegal to do so in this state. Made it so I can connect it via USB, then I pirated Motorola Phone Tools so I can add and remove whatever the hell I wanted. A HEX EDITOR! THAT is hacking, kids, sending trojans isn't.

Nice. Can you recommend the phone then, is it pretty good?

Nice. Can you recommend the phone then, is it pretty good?

Some people complain of speakerphone issues, but I have no issues. I like the features and signal strength, too. So, for the most part, she's a great phone. Consumer Reports, for those of you who know who they are, say for Verizon, there is no better phone to get.

I just farted. It's crazy rank. I'm proud.
As you should be.

yeah, meant her... sorry for confusion.

and DAMMIT! I really need to rebuild our pumphouse, the person who built it before we moved in was a fuckin' hack. He didn't even use the right kind of wood (we live in a rainy climate, use wood that can resist water dumbfuck!)

... and anyone who can get me a discount anywhere is encouraged to be my friend.

30vojlt.jpg

WHAT. THE. FUCK?!