say something about ... yourself!

The trick is, you wait until they are in dire need of someone, offer to do it, then walk in and quit that day.

In short:

We all love you Laura and you shouldn't work a job that makes you unhappy.

I Love Kevin too, but I can't speak for anyone else.

I have a new phone, LG VX8350. Number remains the same, for anyone that has me as a contact. Fuck the old v3c. External SD baby!

yeah, i was worried about the reference, but i remember cara saying that when people checking references check home depot, all they do is look at a database to see if the person had been fired or not.

will says i empathize with people too much and he's obviously right. probobly the biggest reason why i'm hesitant to quit is because they're so understaffed and my supervisors are so stressed out about it, and i really do like all of them as people (even the fucking nazi-esque FES), as well as so many of the people i work with. of course, they did just hire like 3 new cashiers plus several they hired a few weeks ago and if my FES's behavior towards me is any indication, i'm obviously expendable...

so as far as will's birthday goes, i'll see who at work can work when and all. and if i can't get it all covered, i'll just go and call out as necessary then put in my two weeks when i get back.

on a brighter note - jen + cheez-its = win!

Well, I have a variety of mp3 players and usb dongles if I need capacity. I got the cars so Verizon can't lock my pictures and things into the phone :D

I hacked my old phone back with a hex editor when it was still illegal to do so in this state. Made it so I can connect it via USB, then I pirated Motorola Phone Tools so I can add and remove whatever the hell I wanted. A HEX EDITOR! THAT is hacking, kids, sending trojans isn't.