say something about ... yourself!

Just got dumped, over the phone by the person I am in love with, live with and was having a child with. Because a mutual "friend" of ours, who wants him, has been telling him how I have been cheating on him with my ex, how clearly I had a miscarriage because of something I did. He claims to be "Confused, not sure who to believe, and really hurt". He's on the west coast doing work there, so I had come home to house sit for my parents, I guess I'll just be getting my things from the house we have worked on and made ours and come back here for good. I am in complete shock and can say I've never felt this bad. On top of still being upset about my pregnancy now the person who was supposed to stay by my side just told me to leave. This fucking sucks.

what... the... fuck? that sucks. maybe he'll come to his senses. if not, you'll definitely find someone else without any problems.

also, what kind of idiot would believe that you'd go back to Zack?

anywhosle... you'll be alright! *e-hungs n harmony*

Just got dumped, over the phone by the person I am in love with, live with and was having a child with. Because a mutual "friend" of ours, who wants him, has been telling him how I have been cheating on him with my ex, how clearly I had a miscarriage because of something I did. He claims to be "Confused, not sure who to believe, and really hurt". He's on the west coast doing work there, so I had come home to house sit for my parents, I guess I'll just be getting my things from the house we have worked on and made ours and come back here for good. I am in complete shock and can say I've never felt this bad. On top of still being upset about my pregnancy now the person who was supposed to stay by my side just told me to leave. This fucking sucks.

ah that sucks jen :( i hope everything will turn out right for you!, you need to talk with him.

Ouch, ...bottle up and move on. Time will heal wounds.

Woah. He's truly acting like the little man it seems.

You'll be ok, Jen. You know it's better finding out now that he has no integrity than later. Feel better.

You can do better than him anyway, Jen.

<3 you, your life may be at an all time low but you'll be one hell of a strong woman when you've pulled through.

Ew, I hate dapping up "hand slap" -ing my friends cousin "Red". He's a cool guy, he looks like one of those people on the commercials that were severely burned but he was born that way. It's just that his hand is so flaky and scaly and stiff when he leaves my house I immediately go wash it.

He invited me to go with their family next time they go to San Antonio though to see a river that runs through a mall? And keep it gangsta.

You'll be ok, Jen. You know it's better finding out now that he has no integrity than later. Feel better.

Oh, HELL yes. Just imagine how much worse it would have been, had the baby still been on the way...

And yes, get together with the forumers attending Candlemass. They are some of the most fun people I've ever hung out with, and you will laugh yourself to tears many times throughout the day.