say something about ... yourself!

First game of golf for the season, and I played like shit... 85 on 18. Managed to hit into 12 water traps along the way. Managed to bogie all but one of those luckily... Did par every hole that I didn't have water though...

Atleast I can still read a fucking green, since my short game was ace!
Nice! I don't have a golf season. I play year round. Played one round this year on a course that was pretty much ice. It was like playing on concrete, balls just bounced FOREVER. I was able to use a frozen pond to my advantage at one point though, and that was fun haha.

Anyways, I'm playing tomorrow at a brand new course in Tacoma with my dad and brother in law. It's supposed to be crystal clear and upper 80's all day. Can't fucking wait!

Nice! I don't have a golf season. I play year round. Played one round this year on a course that was pretty much ice. It was like playing on concrete, balls just bounced FOREVER. I was able to use a frozen pond to my advantage at one point though, and that was fun haha.

Anyways, I'm playing tomorrow at a brand new course in Tacoma with my dad and brother in law. It's supposed to be crystal clear and upper 80's all day. Can't fucking wait!

Nice. Course I played today is my usual in town course. New owner this year, who did shit on the grass maintenance and the greens are pretty fucked as well. Fairway on this par 5 was especially awful, and muddy today, after I learned this, played my second shot from the rough, as it'd be much easier. I'll give the guy a few weeks to get this shit straight, as it was opening day today... but if it continues I'm not golfing there till its fixed.

Hopefully gonna get out to thanksgiving point tomorrow, really nice course about 40 miles south. Then theres one in the mountains I wanna hit because it has the coolest par 5 ever. You literally tee off a cliff. Things almost 700 yards, but is regulation par 5 because of the high ass cliff you hit from gives you a nearly 150 to 200 yard bonus on your drive. Hard to spot your ball though :lol:

Is sick of people coming in with several watches they did not buy from Macy's, wanting me to resize them, just because I'm good at it and we don't charge for it. Today I looked at 'em and told the lady to take them elsewhere, as I didn't want to risk damaging them, which is what we're supposed to say really. Not that I would damage them, but if I did, the store would be liable.

Anyway, SARD.

"Hi there. I bought this watch at a rival store but could you fix it for me at no cost? Thanks".

Pretty crazy.

Anything to please the customer or increase the odds of the person becoming a customer. :Smug:

We pretty much have to take back anything that people throw at us, whether it's been used/stained, broken because of their negligence, & things with absolutely no proof of purchase. And the managers wonder why the store is $100,000 in the hole? A lady I work with said that one of the Macy's that closed was like this right before they closed. The managers were practically giving the store away like what's going on now.

Oh well, not my problem. But it's just dumb.