say something about ... yourself!

still sick :(

should go get some anti-biotic medicine or something

EDIT: Im playing Star Wars: Empire At War

and max unfortunatly i can't play online because the cd key i got is invalid. Thats what i get for downloading games hahah

Tonight fucking owned. My friend had a party somewhere and I got to see the girls again and we were squished in the car and it ws nice. There were some gangstas there as well as some nerdy white guys closest thing to a metal fan was a douche in a Trivium shirt. I saw some old friends from way back when, outdrank 50 people, did some nice cocaine. This cool ass blood was talking to me about girls then he calls some Asian chick over and says "this my nigga John and G give em a hug" and when she does he takes my hand and makes me grab her ass it was so fucking awesome and the most action I've ever got. And it was just really cool to not be a loser. But as usual my pussy of a best friend gets sick and we have to leave. It being his cousins car I couldn't stay. I have that damn feeling of wanting to be anywhere but here.

got a small job working at a bar-stand at a festival in july 6days of drinking and making money :D...and meeting cewl new people i hope

and my band finally has a descent playlist so we can go perform in the near future

got a small job working at a bar-stand at a festival in july 6days of drinking and making money :D...and meeting cewl new people i hope

and my band finally has a descent playlist so we can go perform in the near future

Which festival is it? If my internship allows it, I'd love to go to Waldrock... great line-up so far.

nah its a city summerfestival (nijmeegse zomerfeesten, valkhof affaire) but i heard that Finntroll will be attending thats pretty awesome

the whole city is one big festival with performances everywhere

Congrats from me too!

I know how that is! I'm still looking for a job. But for today it's old fashioned sard.

Last week I thought I would become a blonde, but in the Rite Aides I changed my mind. Finally Al's Mom picks up this really wicked auburn and dared me to do it. I said what the hell and went with that one. So it is now an auburn more on the blazing red side then brown like I used to have. lol, I hope I can still get a job around here with it. :D I needed a change and a wee bit of gray coverage. Cough* I like to call my natural hair color piss burnt brown.

So we colored each others hair and fucked up the carpet lol.

Jeff-loomis-fan: awesome for you!!

Did I tell you I did the same thing when I lived in Holland? I got to work on many "outdoor" events like this and
you're right: you get to drink on the job AND make money! veel plezier, vriend!! :kickass: