say something about ... yourself!

i think she drew some comics from the salem visit, or was considering it. still waiting on that :Smug:

I'm more important.

As for the explanation....

Emily: So if you were a stripper, what would your stripper name be?

Me: (answers immediately) Chrispy Cream!

Emily: LOLZ You had alot of time to think about that didn't you?

I think the topic of donut holes came up but I honestly don't recall.

As for the garlic..

She told me I had to cook for her. I asked her what she wanted. It was Fettucinni Alfredo. OK, easy enough. We go to two Superfreshs in the area and neither of them has everything we need, so a 20 minute grocery shopping expedtion turns into an hour long scavenger hunt which included me walking by Dino Cezares about to stuff his face (big suprise). Anyway, we get back to her place and I commence with the cooking. I crack open the raw garlic and Emily being the ever domestic housewife she is has no idea what the hell it is. She looks at it, fondles it, smells it and finally I encourage her to taste it. After much debate she does to some amusing results..

"AHHHH, IT BURNS!!"

The fettucini came out pretty awesome, though.

I guess that's how the marriage of garlic and Krispy Kremes came to be.

I think this is crazy awesome (stick with it for a minute or so, it gets pretty awesome around the one minute mark):

Last edited by a moderator:
Noooo. We love you.

Yeah Morgy! <3

Hi Morganna! :wave:

:oops:

Awww, thanks guys. Luvs and hugs around! But, I am in a good mood today :D

cus, I got the whole fucking house to myself! I would do some free bagging if I just had a pair of balls. By myself for the first time in three months. Oh yeah! I've come to realize that Al and his parents being grouchy all of the time has really taken it's toll on my mood and nerves. Funny how that happens.

In the Philly airport. Made a brief (10 hour) trip to get my housing arrangements settled. Woo, have an apartment, I move in 3 weeks! So Em, next time you come up to hang out with Chris, ditch him and come hang out with me.

First game of golf for the season, and I played like shit... 85 on 18. Managed to hit into 12 water traps along the way. Managed to bogie all but one of those luckily... Did par every hole that I didn't have water though...

Atleast I can still read a fucking green, since my short game was ace!