say something about ... yourself!

PeterApproved_270x335.jpg

Pete wants to feel boobies!

Welllllllll, I've just been grossed out for a lifetime.

I had another one of those hard things in the back of my throat, one of those calcified things on the tonsil that David mentioned. Got my q-tip, dipped it in salt, started scrubbing. Then I was poking around in my mouth trying to find it again (watching myself in the mirror with a flashlight pointed in my mouth) AND ALL THESE GROSS THINGS START POPPING OUT OF MY TONSIL.

I thought "Oh no! Worm eggs!" I managed to save four of them. The rest I either swallowed or spit out. Oh god, it's so gross. And I take good care of my mouth.

I think I need my tonsils out already :(
Do they stink?

Also, I had mine out when I was 6. I hate tonsils.

I don't remember when I got my tonsils out... but I do know I got hot wheels as a present for having to suffer through the surgery!

I got... shit, I forget. I think sympathy. The lady next to me before surgery was getting an eye taken out. I thought she was joking with me until I saw her later with a bandage over the eye she pointed at. Guess not!

oh Cara!! i had that issue! my tonsils got so bad that they had to go in with a big syringe and pull green shit out of one of em...i had them removed finally..i was about 18

sorry guys, next time I'll start off my stories with such datable statements as; "PEPSI CLEAR WAS AT THE TOP OF THE CHARTS, NOT EVEN JOEY LAWRENCE COULD TOPPLE THIS BEHEMOTH OF DELICIOUSNESS"

I'm here with Lane trying to get his Ipod up and running. He saw the Neverboard meet-up comic that Emily made and asked "Is that a dildo?" - pointing to Will's hairbrush.

And the Itunes gift card he got is actually a Napster gift card :lol: