say something about ... yourself!

man...oh well..like i could get to the east coast anyways.. :p
actually Ozzfest is in Dallas this year and i was telling my friend Brandon we should go...hes like "no" im like "why the fack not?" oh well..hey Cara hows Sammy?
btw ill state for the record that my dog is highly flatulent...:(

Samamfa's doing well. She and Petar are getting a fancy new place soon! She's still got her doggy, two kitties, and hamsters :)

Glad to have you back!

Oh and screw the Dallas Ozzfest. That's going to be a nightmare.

God damnit. I had to go outside and look around three times tonight because my mom heard a knocking noise and the dog was barking but it turned out to be Odin trapped in the closet.

Yeah, infuriating. Our breaking up was mostly just a mixture of both of us being very stressed out, and some dumb bitch he knows telling him I was cheating on him (she's really just a whore and wants to get into his pants, which he understands now), and this psychotic ex-friend of mine, telling him I was cheating on him with my ex, because she and I are definitely at odds, so... it was just a strange coincidence. But yes... thank you for the advice Karen. Hehe.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmhm.

:)

:lol: I can empathise with that one. I took on the role as library administrator for the classical history department a before I left lecturing and whenever I took some time off the place fell apart.

Nothing sucks more than taking a few days off and coming back to a disaster zone - the contrast makes it hurt and anger all the more. Bastards.

my tonsils feel more normal today! no telling how long those disgusting things had been piling up in there. probably ever since i had mono two years ago :Smug:

:lol: I can empathise with that one. I took on the role as library administrator for the classical history department a before I left lecturing and whenever I took some time off the place fell apart.

Nothing sucks more than taking a few days off and coming back to a disaster zone - the contrast makes it hurt and anger all the more. Bastards.

Yup.
Example is someone in our packing department told our head of quality that cartons were not made correctly. 550 cartons were then rejected and the carton manufacturer rep. was called in.
Now I'm TRYING to stay out of it because I wasn't here and don't know what exactly was going on, but everyone kept asking me.

So I got pissed finally, walked over, oriented the carton the correct way, folded exactly how it is supposed to be folded. No problem, there is nothing wrong.
The morons in the packing department had the cartons backwards ( how they didn't know is beyond me ), everyone else just took thier word for it that something was wrong.
I then proceeded to tell our head of quality and purchasing that they may wish to actually LOOK at this stuff before rejecting things and calling in vendors.