say something about ... yourself!

I had a tooth out and a bone graft done to fill the jaw. In 6 months I get to shell out 5k or so for a dental implant. I feel your pain.

Narsty! I hope my wisdom teeth come out with no problems.

The sanding of teeth before filling must hurt very bad without the anesthetic shot. It was still quite uncomfortable with the shot. I'm kinda glad I can't afford all of them at once, because that would be a lot of discomfort for one visit. Oh and a completely numb mouth afterwards :loco:

Wisdom teeth are easy-peasy. I had them done under general. Was halfway through counting backwards from 10 when I woke up and it was all done. Also got good opioid painkillers that made me loopy for a few days.

I had a root Canal once. Only because the dentist didn't completely get a cavity when he sealed it up. So it fucking killed my tooth. Barstard, then I had to get a root canal and they tried to charge me for it. The worse part is the fact that my body absorbs antistetics really, really, really fast. So about half way through I "woke up" out of it. Nothing like the fresh brisk feeling of someone jamming a tiny file into your tooth and making you fly back in your chair from the pain.

I had a root Canal once. Only because the dentist didn't completely get a cavity when he sealed it up. So it fucking killed my tooth. Barstard, then I had to get a root canal and they tried to charge me for it. The worse part is the fact that my body absorbs antistetics really, really, really fast. So about half way through I "woke up" out of it. Nothing like the fresh brisk feeling of someone jamming a tiny file into your tooth and making you fly back in your chair from the pain.

guhh :erk:

Worry not, If you have a cool dentist then you'll be quite alright.
We nicknamed our dentist Dr. Heinrich Henry. Man, I hated that guy, and his assitants that do teeth cleaning.... I've never felt like a fish in all my life until I was hooked like 3 times during one cleaning.