say something about ... yourself!

...........you find out that you graduated via a phone call? what kind of horse shit is that?

Yeah :p

They call everyone first to say if they graduated, if they didn't or if they have to redo an exam to graduate and tomorrow we have to pick up our marks from school. So then only the diploma-hand-out-thingie and I have nothing left at school =)

So it's looking like my radio station's softball team that I play on will potentially be playing against the Broken Lizard Comedy Club (Super Troopers, Beerfest, etc) to support their newest movie. We'll also have a couple current Seattle Mariners on our team and the game will take place inside Safeco Field. Epicness is afoot. I hope it all pans out!

So it's looking like my radio station's softball team that I play on will potentially be playing against the Broken Lizard Comedy Club (Super Troopers, Beerfest, etc) to support their newest movie. We'll also have a couple current Seattle Mariners on our team and the game will take place inside Safeco Field. Epicness is afoot. I hope it all pans out!
:eek:

Pictures, and I wanna come...

Been watching Weeds. Great show, though I'd probably enjoy it if I smoked with any kind of frequency. Anyone want to hook me up.
That show is awesome.

I have a huge BBQ party saturday and I don't know what to bring... A lot of people bring chips, vedgetables, candies and stuff like that... I don't know if you have some ideas for me.. haha

I love those guys. Super Troopers was AWESOME.

yes, cake. kitty litter cake!

KittyLitter_Cake.jpg

I have another job interview Monday which means I'll spend the rest of the weekend freaking out. I don't even know what the company is but they start at 16 an hour and require no experience. I have a bad feeling about this one though. 16 an hour and part time sounds too awesome I'm probably too stupid.

Also if I had a quarter for everytime a girl I really liked told me I was like a brother to her I'd have like a dollar. :(:bah:

So I was just sitting here thinking "It's almost midnight but fuck I'm hungry", then I open my bag and low and behold, I find a sausage roll still in its unwrapped packaging.

Yeah.