say something about ... yourself!

inga.jpg

Wow! I stay offline one day and have lots of catching up to do :D

Xena would love it! It was a great 10 dollar investment. He's so spoiled, I woke up this morning with him lying on the floor next to me and his nylabone, dirty rotten kitty, loofah dog and 3 or 4 socks lined up against my back. He wanted to play pretty badly I guess. :rolleyes:

Oh she is so getting one. She is about that rotten. Awww, he had all his toys next to him. You spoil yours like I do mine. She has Foof ball that she carries around in her mouth and mews to let you know she has it. She will even drop it on you while you sleep.

Today I'm GRADUATING.

:kickass:

Congrats Isabel!

My visiting nurse is fat and old. Fail. And apparently she has to come every day until this shit heals (2-3 weeks). Fail.

Is there a way to call the agency your nurse comes from and request someone else? I used to be a care giver for 11 years, and whenever Mrs. B was uncomfortable with someone she had me call to request another.

Narsty! I hope my wisdom teeth come out with no problems.

The sanding of teeth before filling must hurt very bad without the anesthetic shot. It was still quite uncomfortable with the shot. I'm kinda glad I can't afford all of them at once, because that would be a lot of discomfort for one visit. Oh and a completely numb mouth afterwards :loco:

It will go just fine Cara *HUGS* You have licence to eat cheese cake in a cup and pudding ;) that was what I ate mostly.

I just got a call. I graduated!!! *party*

:kickass: Congrats Vincent!

I have a huge BBQ party saturday and I don't know what to bring... A lot of people bring chips, vedgetables, candies and stuff like that... I don't know if you have some ideas for me.. haha

My favorite thing in the world at a BBQ is a big ass veggie tray! If you can't find a good one you can build a big ass one yourself. I like to soak the vegetables in ice water to crisp them before throwing them on display.

I watched the 2girls 1cup reactions on youtube... I thought that shit was funny as hell.

I love those reaction videos! I will never, ever watch the actual video. I figured if it's making grown ass men gag then I will probably throw up. :lol:

I'm here for the beer and chicks (not neccesarily in that order)...and I got banned from toolnavy several months ago (fuck you dan). Anyway just saying something about myself.

thanks for letting us know you've been banned from other forums in your introduction post. it speeds up the process of deciding you're a jackass.

I figured I'd say somthing about my blah day before I pop off here for the night. And I will do so honestly :p See lunch thread for my crappy meal.

LOL! Information overload coming at ya...I'm on the rag.

I've been craving curry chicken all week! Either that or a good Gyro.

I've been doing some figure studies since the only drawing equipment I have is shitty paper and a ball point pen at the moment.

And I beat my highest score on a cheesy flash game I've been playing.

No job for either of us chickens, or call backs, or from bugging them to death. I'm sick of being broke because I want that curry chicken! Hmmm, it's one of the few things that looks like shit, smells like shit, but tastes delish!

Oh, and I have cramps :)