say something about ... yourself!

Well now you gotta go just for the LOLs. Tell them you cut yourself when they mention knives and look all excited and happy that you get to PLAY WITH KNIVES ALL DAY LONG!!!!

Oh man, just found out Infected Mushroom is coming to Utah in september... normally not too excited for trance, but I've always wanted to see their live set.

I'm listening to the new Disturbed CD and its good lol. so :p

Dan Donegan has been practicing, he was doing some sweep picking in The Night......yeah that solo was kick ass too.

I'm impressed

I just returned from a meeting with the new president of my company and head of marketing. My company is FINALLY going to get serious about thier company website ( and other graphic related material ) and came to me about being a large part of getting it coordinated. THANK GOD!

I've been waiting for someone for like 2 years and it took the new president to do it. So, I'm pretty excited.

I just returned from a meeting with the new president of my company and head of marketing. My company is FINALLY going to get serious about thier company website ( and other graphic related material ) and came to me about being a large part of getting it coordinated. THANK GOD!

I've been waiting for someone for like 2 years and it took the new president to do it. So, I'm pretty excited.

Congratulations!!

Wierdest fucking thing happened last night... I woke up at around 4:15am to the sound of someone entering my apartment... Got up, looked at the door, and there's some woman standing there... She sees me, and BOLTS. So I throw my house coat on and jump at the door, only to see she's disappeared.

I KNOW I locked my front door, and there's no evidence of a break-in... the only person that has keys to my house are my parents and myself. Fuckin' creepy shit. Time to change my locks today.

Wierdest fucking thing happened last night... I woke up at around 4:15am to the sound of someone entering my apartment... Got up, looked at the door, and there's some woman standing there... She sees me, and BOLTS. So I throw my house coat on and jump at the door, only to see she's disappeared.

I KNOW I locked my front door, and there's no evidence of a break-in... the only person that has keys to my house are my parents and myself. Fuckin' creepy shit. Time to change my locks today.

I payed 50 bucks to have the hooker sent and you just let her fucking leave? Asshole.