say something about ... yourself!

want to call out of work sooo badly but it would really put them in a bind and might just get me fired, following their point-system. ugg. also thinking i need to put my two weeks in soon since i'm gonna be doing those summer classes. hmm... i could get fired but i'm gonna quit anyway. buut.... hmm... gaaah. they'd be so pissed. i'd get my ass handed to me when i went in on monday.

Shaving around a beard is more difficult than shaving everything. When I can't get both sides exactly even it bothers me immensely.

I THOUGHT BEARDS WERE FOR LAZY GUYS

actually I guess my statement is flawed because I haven't shaved around my lips or chin in decades so I could be remembering things wrong.

i've got one of those stupid, painful zits that won't pop on my forehead again. i've picked at it so much that my entire head is throbbing :(

and, my parents traded in their ailing 2001 dodge intrepid today for a 2006 hyundai sonata. seems nice. it's got a cd player and sunroof, and that's a big step up for them :loco:

i've got one of those stupid, painful zits that won't pop on my forehead again. i've picked at it so much that my entire head is throbbing :(

and, my parents traded in their ailing 2001 dodge intrepid today for a 2006 hyundai sonata. seems nice. it's got a cd player and sunroof, and that's a big step up for them :loco:

I hate those type of pimples. at least you can play cds in the car now.

I put some Tiger Balm on my forehead protrusion. Ahhhhh. It sucks how one whole side of my forehead will swell up from squeezing at one little bump...a little too much >_<

Ct, leave them alone. That is the best alternative.

Obviously, but it's impossible when you think you see something that's ready to squirt out!! And then nothing happens except pain. :(

Sorry to hear aboot your fishy, Karen, but three years was a good run! :)

I just applied for an office job in Dallas, between here and downtown...easy to get to at least.

Ask Laura if you can get some sodie.

Laura, can Will have something to drink? *ok, Will, now here is where you give your best hound dog look.*

For my brown nose services you have to drive six hours to bring me my drawing stuff, deal? LOL! j/k.