say something about ... yourself!

Greenbeans in an almond glaze. Fucking amazing if done right.
Almonds aren't my fave. I don't think Im gonna get fancy enough to use non canned Greenbeans truthfully.

It's lame that you people have real food.

I have this thing I get weekly, its called a paycheck. I use it to pay for things like Bills and food.
I suggest you should go about getting one. They're pretty handy. :)

I just listened to the new Cryptospy again after about a month and a half. I'm still pretty sad about it, but not as much as before.

Got my stimulus check today, and it's a lot more than I was expecting. I can afford to get the rest of my fillings done all at once! AND have enough left over to buy a malt! :kickass:

Got my stimulus check today, and it's a lot more than I was expecting. I can afford to get the rest of my fillings done all at once! AND have enough left over to buy a malt! :kickass:
I got mine today too! I paid all my parking tickets off and now I can get my tabs renewed tomorrow hahaha. Fortunately that didn't take up the whole check. I think I'll get a new cd player for my truck now.

Battery asked me to do a new Battery fangirl image for a t-shirt and I'm really excited to work on it.
BUT
I don't know how to bring up the subject of getting paid for it. "Getting my name out there" is all fine and dandy, but I need to make money off my work. I'm not asking for royalties, just a flat price, probably of $30-$50... haven't decided on that. :irk: