say something about ... yourself!

I played Goldeneye way too much. Perfect Dark got some serious playtime too. I'd never played anything like it at that time.

We just downloaded Shadow Man. The orginal cartridge is somewhere in the house, but we can't find it :mad:

and exits over to the video game thread..

I hate explaining my musical preferences to people... trying to explain Doom and Black Metal to a person who has Cradle of Filth set in their mind as what Black Metal is, and thinking Doom Metal being extremely similar to that, is a real fucking task.

I give up on this metal shit... or atleast just not saying metal and saying "music" instead. That shit is easy to explain.

That's why I like bands, not genres.

Well, even if I named bands its like "Yeah, I dig a lot stuff like Agalloch, Primordial, Reverend Bizarre... stuff like that...", I'm going to get a response like "WTF, are they like cradle of filth?!" :lol:

I'm locked in a tight space here.

Called a temp agency and told them I want a summer job. Maybe they'll actually give me a call back THIS TIME (They never helped me out last year, besides sending me on one great job interview that they got my hopes up for and then never calling me back *cry*).

I think im gonna make Steak tonight, with either Baked Potatoes or Mashed potatoes.
Hmmmmmmmmm
Perhaps some spinach or Greenbeans.... Hmmm hmmm hmmmm mmmm or maybe a Salad. Oh my what to do!!!??