say something about ... yourself!

Been looking at study abroad programs and wishing that I had more money and/or a higher GPA so that I could study abroad sometime soon. Its gonna be at least a few years before I'm able to :( I wanna go now!

G'luck with your job interview, John! :)

I just applied for some positions downtown. One with a local news station, one with the Dallas Museum of Art, and another with the JFK Museum. I can't wait to have a higher paying reason to quit Macy's :Spin:

Surely you know an adult who will buy you booze.

Blockbuster FINALLY called. I have an interview Monday. Hopefully I won't fuck this one up. Friends aren't here for moral support.

Good luck! Well they may not be around but I'm rooting for ya :)

Ok on the myself note. I haven't a god damn thing to say about me, except that I'm being goofy and duffus like tonight!

I've known for many years that it's never a good idea to get online and talk to people when I'm in these moods. :loco:

Just watched Cloverfield...what a waste. Seeing 3 minutes of the special features pissed me off even more...how in the hell are you supposed to know it's a newly hatched creature...there's no hint of that at all. Going to bed.

I'm going to brave Juno tomorrow night with the wife...don't have a good feeling about it.

Just watched a few Red Hot Chili Pepper's concert DVDs and the Funky Monks documentary about the making of their Blood Sugar Sex Magik album with my two best friends, girls night definitely. Have seen all these films several times, but had a really good night.

Made guacamole, and enjoyed it alongside tasty beer.

I don't normally drink, but I'm prety tipsy right now, on my way to intoxicated. Taking a break out to write, not sure hwy.

My count for the night as of right now is Stella Artois (5), Hoegaarden (2), having another stella right now.

Mmm.