say something about ... yourself!

My personal views about children have nothing to do with it. Marriage is primarily a religious practice, and silly me still believes in the separation of church and state. And in any case, telling people not to have sex doesn't work. And... since when do married people not go on welfare?

Marriage isn't a religious practice...I can get a license at town hall...and by the amount of teen pregnancies, it seems parents certainly aren't doing the job...I don't mind a reminder once in a while for girls seeking attention to keep their legs shut...and horny boys to keep it in their pants...it has nothing to do with religion...I don't find it offensive at all.

It's basically a public service announcement. Who sponsored the commercial?

Should "God" be removed from the Pledge of Allegience as well? Separation of church and state can go to the other extreme as well and can sound just as stupid as extreme conservatism.

So, you wouldn't tell your 15 year old girl to not have sex? Would you just tell her to be careful? That's works well too! Ha!

Dismissing her entirely valid response based on her age, which you have wrong by the way, speaks more to the frailties of your argument than hers.

Union in marriage has existed for much longer than the Church, in many ways the Christian church appropriated marriage quite late into its life, the institution itself being more a legal ceremony oft related to political or feudal-economical ends.

2ywhg8x.jpg

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

soaking my foot in epsom salt water because of an ingrown toenail, I think the water might be bit hot because HOLY FUCKING SHIT OW SHOULD THERE BE STEAM?!!>?!?!?!

Dismissing her entirely valid response based on her age, which you have wrong by the way, speaks more to the frailties of your argument than hers.

Union in marriage has existed for much longer than the Church, in many ways the Christian church appropriated marriage quite late into its life, the institution itself being more a legal ceremony oft related to political or feudal-economical ends.

Don't care about the age specifically...marriage being more so legal than religious was my point...where's the fraility?

May you all have daughters and many pre-marital pregnancies in your lives.

Frail argument...geez!:rolleyes: Read before you post. So many experts on raising children.

Yes it should, because it wasn't even there when it was first written.

Take that argument up with the vets...they're the only ones truly worthy of an opinion on the subject.

Abortion...that's cute...what a wonderful form of birth control...again, may you be blessed with daughters...that's some great fatherly advice...shred the little bugger.

Take that argument up with the vets...they're the only ones truly worthy of an opinion on the subject.

Abortion...that's cute...what a wonderful form of birth control...again, may you be blessed with daughters...that's some great fatherly advice...shred the little bugger.

Oh, I apologize. I mistook you for a normal human-being. You're obviously someone that knows absolutely everything there is to know about human life and what works for every single person on the planet. Fuck off.

Don't care about the age specifically...marriage being more so legal than religious was my point...where's the fraility?

May you all have daughters and many pre-marital pregnancies in your lives.

Frail argument...geez!:rolleyes: Read before you post. So many experts on raising children.

The frailty exists in ending the discussion based on age. You pretty much introduced the having children element, giving yourself an advantage. But hey, dismiss this because I'm not 39, that's absolutely fine.