say something about ... yourself!

Oh, I apologize. I mistook you for a normal human-being. You're obviously someone that knows absolutely everything there is to know about human life and what works for every single person on the planet. Fuck off.

A mature and intelligent response...as expected.

Abortion as birth control...hmmm...can't imagine anyone can debate that one.

Go groom your beard...and get jogging, fat ass.

There...equally as mature.

The frailty exists in ending the discussion based on age. You pretty much introduced the having children element, giving yourself an advantage. But hey, dismiss this because I'm not 39, that's absolutely fine.

The discussion ended because it was going to be a ridiculous pissing match and waste of time.

I dismiss you because you're Scottish.

Half Irish too, as it happens.

You know, when you criticise people for being immature, you need to rise above it to avoid being sadly ironic.

Abortion as birth control...hmmm...can't imagine anyone can debate that one.

Go groom your beard...and get jogging, fat ass.

Beard has been groomed, and I have been.

As for abortion as a birth control, that doesn't even make sense. An abortion is always there as an option in case the birth control used doesn't work... and there is a chance of that happening.

And if you're one of the people that are against it, then that's your issue, not the issue of the people that do decide to do it.

I love pro-life christians... they're pro-life when it comes to unborn children, but when it comes to muslims, jews, and anyone at the age where they can think different (2)? Kill the motherfucker!

Hey, page 420! Let's celebrate!

halfoz.jpg

Beard has been groomed, and I have been.

As for abortion as a birth control, that doesn't even make sense. An abortion is always there as an option in case the birth control used doesn't work... and there is a chance of that happening.

And if you're one of the people that are against it, then that's your issue, not the issue of the people that do decide to do it.

I agree in particlar cases...I don't agree in the case of complete ignorance.