say something about ... yourself!

And HOLY CRAP I'd better not see this one indian dude come back into Macy's today. Every time he comes, the unfortunate sales associate who gets stuck with him will have to spend AT LEAST an hour showing him watches. I showed him over 20 yesterday, and of all those that were ladies, I had to wear them for him, fumbling with my thumb splint to even get them on. Then, of course, after all that trouble, he didn't buy a thing. That was over an hour wasted. Completely wasted. Not to mention the crap his friend put me through trying to open up an international credit account for him. He gave me wrong personal info, which messed up his account, HIS fault. So I had to explain that he needed to call the credit department to have them correct his information, once he himself was sure of his own information...gah.

GAH.

hahaha oh man, in every job there is always THAT ONE PERSON, eh?
Poor Cawa!

James_Hetfield_591394w.jpg

My mother is a goddamn cunt. We're going on vacation in October for 5 days and she won't watch the dog and feed the cats. Yet, she has the balls to ask me to give her our extra bed because she wants it, nevermind our guest room, and tells me she needs Peter and I to take our truck to my aunt's house (who lives 50 minutes away) and pick up the sofa she's getting rid of and bring it back here for them to use. How about FUCK YOU CRAZY BITCH - NO. And I'm the automatic dogsitter for them when they go out of town. Fuck that noise.

So I guess I'll have to drive 3 hours to get Peter's dad to watch him, then 3 hours back. Or get Stephanie to watch him at her place and come feed the cats on her lunch break. Again, my mother is a goddamn cunt.

My aunt tries things like that. Good thing you have 3 weeks left... and do you REALLY want that woman watching your dog? She might try to kill him.