say something about ... yourself!

Damn it! Wills custom user title made me crave Chik Fil E or however the hell you spell it more than ever. I really NEEED Chik Fil E. LACK OF GAS! MIGHT WALK! Are they even open?

I like chicken and can't STAND Chic-Fil-A. I've gone there a couple times on my lunch break at work if the line at Subway was too long...and completely regretted it. Chic-Fil-A is so...boring? I got the chicken nuggets once and it was just like 8 bite-sized triangles of soggy breaded chicken. That's not nuggets.

On this very night, five years ago, I was scrambling to finish making my craphole house decent enough for Derick's arrival the next day. His first visit ever :oops:

That means tomorrow is extra sexy!!

Can't decide where to go for my birfday. There's always the trusty Meridian Room, but we've been there a million times. Also the Dallas Ginger Man Pub, which I suspect is mostly just like the Fort Worth Ginger Man, which we've also been to a million times. The new Dutch bar downtown seems nice, but parking will be a beehatch.

HMMM. :(

saw Meshuggah + The Dillinger Escape Plan + Between The Buried and Me yesterday, it was fucking awesome!!

BtBaM: was just like they were playing a music-clinic :erk:

Dillinger: where full of energy and showed it to us, i love when they really go nuts on stage...although they look a bit gay

Meshuggah: first time i saw them live, really awesome although at half the show i needed to get some fresh air