say something about ... yourself!

I dunno Em, I rape my face with that stuff.

Man, my ride to interview bailed on me. I gotta walk. But on the other hand I'm really pleased with the progress I'm making with working out! I can wear a sleeveless shirt and look like a normal man now, not some scrawny armed pussy. And my man boobs are turning to muscle! I can't quite lose my little gut though.

I've never liked those oxy-pad things and whatnot. The texture of the pads themselves always felt too rough on my face. Clean & Clear astringent in a bottle ftw.

And HOLY CRAP I'd better not see this one indian dude come back into Macy's today. Every time he comes, the unfortunate sales associate who gets stuck with him will have to spend AT LEAST an hour showing him watches. I showed him over 20 yesterday, and of all those that were ladies, I had to wear them for him, fumbling with my thumb splint to even get them on. Then, of course, after all that trouble, he didn't buy a thing. That was over an hour wasted. Completely wasted. Not to mention the crap his friend put me through trying to open up an international credit account for him. He gave me wrong personal info, which messed up his account, HIS fault. So I had to explain that he needed to call the credit department to have them correct his information, once he himself was sure of his own information...gah.

GAH.