say something about ... yourself!

haha. That's one hell of a knockback.

I've only been knocked back twice in my life, not pleasant.

Moral is, never go for self righteous black women. They'll shoot you down.
I'm not sure I'd date a head bobber anyway. It makes me want to crush their skulls, it bothers me so much.

I didn't know she was thinking that way, so I believed she was a friend. She was the type to lead guys on. She'll never be happy because she's the type that thinks Disney movies are real.

Did you stop hanging out? Or at least start referring to her as Lady Cuntington?

I thought head bobbers were Indians. Maybe they're more like...head bobblers. At any rate, I deal with a lot of them at work. They like to look at watches and bobble their heads in confusing manners.

Shoulda raped her and cut up the body.

I uh, mean, no I meant... ok, yes I meant it. Or at least kill and eat her.

Sometimes I feel bad about the power women have in getting laid so easily. Tell a guy to buy you a few drinks in exchange for a lovely night in ya pants and he'll follow you around like a puppy and bacon.*

* This empirical evidence was gathered while sitting at the end of a bar with two guys making fun of the "bitch train" that come in at our local bar.

I thought head bobbers were Indians. Maybe they're more like...head bobblers. At any rate, I deal with a lot of them at work. They like to look at watches and bobble their heads in confusing manners.
It's not that they are black even, it's the motion they make, along with the expression that betrays their vacuous heads, like it asserts authority over de white man and they're the master of all they survey in mind and body. The fact anyone would challenge my ego that much infuriates me.

Sometimes I feel bad about the power women have in getting laid so easily. Tell a guy to buy you a few drinks in exchange for a lovely night in ya pants and he'll follow you around like a puppy and bacon.*

* This empirical evidence was gathered while sitting at the end of a bar with two guys making fun of the "bitch train" that come in at our local bar.
Can I buy you a few drinks? Then we can spoon. I'll even be the little spoon if you want.

A few drinks for one good fuck is cheaper than marriage for same methinks ;)

It's not that they are black even, it's the motion they make, along with the expression that betrays their vacuous heads, like it asserts authority over de white man and they're the master of all they survey in mind and body. The fact anyone would challenge my ego that much infuriates me.

I'm surprised they do that to you Captain! I'm not as tall or thick as you and no one gives me any trouble. Maybe our my pals are tame.