say something about ... yourself!

Well if you played it right, maybe you could have bedded both at once! But this isn't a hentai, where incest threesomes are as common as farting so who knows.

you only live once, man. fucking ask her out already. don't be the creepy guy that whacks off to her from across the room.

See, I dunno though. She's part of my "crew" and we hang out almost everyday. If I do it and she rejects me thats gonna be so akward, and she'll tell the other girls who I see all the time which would make it even more akward.

But you're right Bozarth. I'm gonna slowly work up the nerve to do it.

See, I dunno though. She's part of my "crew" and we hang out almost everyday. If I do it and she rejects me thats gonna be so akward, and she'll tell the other girls who I see all the time which would make it even more akward.

yeah, shes part of your crew and you hang out almost every day... so what? if it gets awkward, apologize and just keep going. and who cares if she tells all of the other girls? you arent in fucking high school anymore.

I'm telling you dude, you are just like how I was. I had a girl that I liked and we were friends and I was always to nervous to just ask her out. I just talked to her and said we should do something together away from the other friends. You know what? She accepted and we went out (for a few months), and I got laid! Nothing to lose really, and even if she says no, it won't be as awkward as you might imagine it to be.

you guys have stuff in common, so it should go better than you think

it cant go as bad as my experience asking out a friend! "I'm embarrassed to be associated with your feelings and beliefs." is what I got.

you guys have stuff in common, so it should go better than you think

it cant go as bad as my experience asking out a friend! "I'm embarrassed to be associated with your feelings and beliefs." is what I got.
And yet you called this your friend? Why the hell did they bother hanging out with that mindset?

haha. That's one hell of a knockback.

I've only been knocked back twice in my life, not pleasant.

Moral is, never go for self righteous black women. They'll shoot you down.

;)

Obviously you have to ask this girl out, John. If you don't then you'll regret not doing so for the rest of your days.

Also, I'm pooping. And about to take an awesome bath, after I wipe my butt thoroughly.