say something about ... yourself!

edit: aww, this victim of the night chick sounds nice.

it's just so weird that everyone freaks out on the psychoticroxx (sic) chick and then like 3 more chicks start posting here... maybe they're all her under different names!! and victim of the night is her nice personality!
Thanks for being kind, dude.
But no, I know who PsycRoXxptyc is (sorry Roxane if I wrote it wrong), but I am not her, she is canadian and I am only ┼Victim of the Night┼ and my name is Eli, I am italian... that's also why my english is terrible. Sorry again.

┼Victim of the Night┼;7377108 said:
Oh.. no, not really, sorry.
WoW? I don't even know what WoW is...
Sorry, it was only that when you're new sometimes it's hard to be accepted, I only wanted to be friendly... I apologize for the misunderstanding.
WoW = World of Warcraft, the asshole of the internets (no actually, that's /b/, but never mind) where fat losers try to cyber pretending they're women.

I know you only wanted to be friendly, but here on the Nevermore forum we like railing at people. Don't take it seriously and you'll be fine.

Unless you're French Canadian.

That was the best orthodontist visit ever! I didn't have to fight traffic, the normally anxious ride went by fast cause' I was day dreaming about sex. There was no one in the waiting room to make me feel awkward, the sexy Jessica Alba look alike didn't intimidate me cause' hey, fuck her! I don't have to wear elastics anymore, and some light skinned black girl was smiling at me when I left.

Normally I'd think she was laughing AT me but not today! Nope, this is a good day.

it's cool... us "mehtul chixxx" gotta stick together, right?

You lovely ladies aren't metal chicks.

Metal chicks are a disgusting abomination, and brain dead. You're normal people who enjoy metal.

Metal chicks are fat, have their clits peirced, have tatoos all over their arms, throw up the horns at inappropriate times, and often attach Mistress in front of their names. Like that Julie person who was trashing Matt Wicklend.

You lovely ladies aren't metal chicks.

Metal chicks are a disgusting abomination, and brain dead. You're normal people who enjoy metal.

like omg, are you going to see a band called something like *thinks of a band...* Obatuary or something? *rolls eyes around, twirls hair* aren't they like kinda old or something? *tilts head*

ok, I'm done.

I love totally metal chicks. Its only in America that most of them are fat. When I was at Ragnaroek Festival I was going out of my mind because everywhere you looked there was a fuckin fine metal chick. There was one that the RCers i hung with dubbed "Black Metal Ghetto Booty". She had a very find rear end.