say something about ... yourself!

They did not have the cheeseburger pockets, so i had to settle for pepperoni pizza. not as yummy.

My god, I hate the pizza flavor. The cheeseburger does happen to be my favorite next to the egg variety. I love how they actually make it taste like a real cheese burger.

But, I am really picky and I'm not a big fan of ham burgers at all. I do love them, but allot I've had in the past have been meh. To thick, too big and dry!

I'm not a big fan of ham burgers at all.

seeawwter.jpg

I don't like the cut of your jib, missy!

The only newer movies I've seen have to be out on DVD. I'm stumped except, that the only movie I've ever been able to draw to is Phantom of the Opera. And I know for a fact you have seen that one about as much as I have. I have no count at this point.

But, but...blue cheese smells like feets. *ducks*

Jace, I really think that movie pulled me through some tough spots in certain drawings. I don't know why but I get superstitious about such things. I'm really picky with what music I have on during my draw zones too. It has to be the soundtrack to the home world game, Nevermore, Rush, Sarah McLachlan, Enya and some old Maiden. Anything else just doesn't work. I'm going to do some more experimenting with different music though. I don't know why, because 15 minutes into the movie or music, I can't hear anything going on around me.

El Orfanato was a pretty awesome horror movie, but it has subtitles so I don't know if that would work well while painting. If you know some Spanish it might be okay though.

El Orfanato was a pretty awesome horror movie, but it has subtitles so I don't know if that would work well while painting. If you know some Spanish it might be okay though.

:lol: I tried painting and watching to Letters from Iwo Jima. Definitely didn't work. But it was a beautifully done movie.

And I can't watch horror movies because I get scared waaaay too easily. :erk:

i'm so fucking pumped to see the summer slaughter tour tomorrow, aborted are going to destroy! if anyone has any info on time/setlists and when aborted, cryptopsy, vader and kataklysm come on i'd appreciate it since i'm taking the bus there and don't want to see any shitty bands.