say something about ... yourself!

Hahhahha! You feel the same about my hate for blue cheese to don't you?
Our love can never happen. Your hatred for burgers and blue cheese would make me go so insane I'd murder half the town. I am sorry, milady, for the good of whatever the fuck town you live in, we can never be.

i believe she majors in hottness

:oops::oops: <3

Well, Islay whiskys are known for the peat and sea salt taste. Certainly not to everyone's liking, and in fact I didn't enjoy it at first.

I added this to the collection at work this morning:
2667481371_70b0810bcf.jpg

Often I prefer Islay whiskeys than Highland Single Malts to be honest,
but both are excellent.
Lagavulin fucking rules, Lord Foul!!!! :kickass:

On the topic of shoes, I just got a new pair on my lunch break. Check out these these awesome/colorful kicks:

108281Aemerica.jpg

i will wear them religiously until they fall apart. Then I'll buy my next pair of shoes.

Quit smoking, but now I'm faced with a problem, I'm so fucking bored I want to smoke!

damnit.

nice shoes, I'm sure longboarding will eat through them shortly. Back when we used to skate my friend matt would go through a pair in a month

Good news everyone! They're going to allow Dr. Manhattan's penis to be shown in the Watchmen movie!

Wait a sec... damnit!

Quit smoking, but now I'm faced with a problem, I'm so fucking bored I want to smoke!

damnit.

nice shoes, I'm sure longboarding will eat through them shortly. Back when we used to skate my friend matt would go through a pair in a month
Yep I give these until the end of summer haha. Maybe sooner since it's summer and I skate way more often.

UPS sucks. They billed me $50 for customs 3 months AFTER my giant package had already arrived and I had used it. (Snowboard boots which I only used the one time... Which resulted in me with a separated shoulder)

So I sent them a check in the mail a couple weeks ago... the Due date was Last Friday. Anyways I didn't think anything of it, until today I get this letter in the mail explaining that UPS sent the owing amount to a collections agency, whom has been trying to get a hold of me for the past couple days apparently. So I explained to them that I had sent it in, etc.. to which they decided to tell me that if the check didn't appear within one week of today, they'd put it against my credit. Well $50 fucking dollars isn't really a large sum of money, so I wasn't too worried about it, until I had to go the bank today and decided to ask them of the repercussions. Turns out that $50 can keep me from getting a loan for a whole year.

What fucking douche bags.

Got my sandals. They're leather fisherman sandals so I had to fiddle with them and make new holes in the straps to get them to fit equally tight. Nothing I hate more than one shoe fitting tighter than the other! Could actually have used a half size up but Dr. Martens only makes these in whole sizes.

Our love can never happen. Your hatred for burgers and blue cheese would make me go so insane I'd murder half the town. I am sorry, milady, for the good of whatever the fuck town you live in, we can never be.

:lol: I don't hate burgers, I'm just picky and hate most burgers. hahha, but blue cheese is vile.

But Captain! What about the children! lol, surly they are more inportant then blue cheese! :D