say something about ... yourself!

I saw a homeless man with a flask in a paper bag riding a unicycle once, in Oak Harbor, WA.

It was a crowning moment of awesome as he waved at everyone happily as he rolled by, slightly wobbly from the hooch.

Ehehe, so my upcoming writing assignment is about senseless versus "meaningful" violence in films, and i have to watch a movie and more or less explain which category the violence falls under. I think I'm gonna go with Children of Man as an example of the latter. Alternatively, I was thinking Machine Girl as an example of the former. Though I hate writing essays, schoolwork doesn't get much cooler than "go watch a violent film".
Machine Girl senseless?! whats more meaningful than REVENGE?!

I'm sorry to hear that John. :(

I really shouldn't be whining about it here, I hate to be an attention whore. Except when it's to bash Loomis. But it's just beginning to seem like every female I know is a two faced, lying, whore. Except the lovely ladies on this board.

But to lighten the mood, someone just AIM'ed me this. Don't mind the shitty 4chan in the link.

http://img.4chan.org/b/src/1216268262445.jpg

I really shouldn't be whining about it here, I hate to be an attention whore. Except when it's to bash Loomis. But it's just beginning to seem like every female I know is a two faced, lying, whore. Except the lovely ladies on this board.

But to lighten the mood, someone just AIM'ed me this. Don't mind the shitty 4chan in the link.

http://img.4chan.org/b/src/1216268262445.jpg

I found someone crazy enough to sleep with *me* - if that's possible, you'll be fine. Only warning - don't be 'too nice' until you have things made or you'll just get walked on.

Also, Houston sucks. Don't be too afraid of dealing with women because of bad experience with Houston... erm, woman-like-things. Things will get better.

Jeff

I found someone crazy enough to sleep with *me* - if that's possible, you'll be fine. Only warning - don't be 'too nice' until you have things made or you'll just get walked on.

Also, Houston sucks. Don't be too afraid of dealing with women because of bad experience with Houston... erm, woman-like-things. Things will get better.

Jeff

It seems I suffer from the "nice" affliction. Damn it is so hard not to do when you want to be nice! I've turned otherwise good men into churls this way. But damn that is good advice I think. But I've never succeeded in changing my ways.

I bet this problem is because of low self-esteem and low-confidence. Girls don't normally swarm to the depressed looking dude, they want the out-going man of the party type. Unfortunately, not all of us are like that. Just keep your head up.