say something about ... yourself!

There ain't much to share really... I mean, here's a synopsis of the stories:

"<insert name here>, remember him? Remember that time we laced <insert drug here> with some <insert other drug here>, and then beat him with <insert blunt object here> and then drug him down the road? Fuck that asshole."

Or

"Remember that time we got <insert name here> really high on <insert drug here>... And then he died?"

Honestly, thats the jist of it. Most of the <insert drug here> involved angeldust...

Although, there is one funny one, where a group of them were bored sitting in the front row of a show (I believe they said they were doing security and had the front row filled), and the opener was an oddly booked all-black R&B group. So they were bored, and decided to make it fun... by giving the unknowing vocalist of the group a joint... of angel dust. You can make your own ending to that :lol:

Pretty much sounds like Hells Angels. The Banditos are scum, and Mongrels are just the worst.

Nvrmr2FeelDPain: ITS JUST A NINE
Nvrmr2FeelDPain: ITS NONE OF THOSE THAT YOU LISTED!!!
Nvrmr2FeelDPain: i mean
Nvrmr2FeelDPain: HI!
Nvrmr2FeelDPain: I'm not Will Bozarth
Nvrmr2FeelDPain: nope
Urlinguald: kiss?
Nvrmr2FeelDPain: smoochies
Urlinguald: i wanna touch you. but im scared
Nvrmr2FeelDPain: dont worry. it isnt contagious
Urlinguald: you smell good
Nvrmr2FeelDPain: oh baby
Urlinguald: but I just wanna cuddle, is that ok?
Nvrmr2FeelDPain: that's fine.
Nvrmr2FeelDPain: big spoon or little spoon?!
Urlinguald: both
Nvrmr2FeelDPain: we'll alternate in 20 minute intervals until the sun rises
Urlinguald: yes. Im so glad you care for me so much. It makes it better, because my mom doesnt like you
Nvrmr2FeelDPain: thats how it goes, baby. gotta follow your heart
Urlinguald: yeah and im old enough now. lets run away
Nvrmr2FeelDPain: lets get married in vegas!
Nvrmr2FeelDPain: it feels like Radiohead - Exit Music was written for US!
Urlinguald: my dog destroyed that laserdisk before I could hear it
Nvrmr2FeelDPain: ...i think i ran out of responses
Urlinguald: will you let me ride you?
Nvrmr2FeelDPain: just call me Silver, cause youre my Lone Ranger
Urlinguald: mmmmm

the lone rangers?!

airheads.jpg

I put my life on the fact that the LP's and LTC's would murder an equal number of Hells Angels with no problem.

Most of you live in nice suburban neighborhoods, you don't know what kind of shit goes on around here.

:lol:

"You were'nt there man.. you weren't there"

When it's used properly it doesn't have that effect - reverb is used practically universally on recorded vocals, when it's done right it doesn't sound like a cave. Double tracking is more likely to sound cheesy and gimmicky.

Jeff

When it's used properly it doesn't have that effect - reverb is used practically universally on recorded vocals, when it's done right it doesn't sound like a cave. Double tracking is more likely to sound cheesy and gimmicky.

Jeff

I've just always hated the reverb sound. My vocal set up is usually just a small amount of chorus and a hint a delay.