say something about ... yourself!

What makes man?
Is it the woman in his arms?
Just cause' she has big titties.
Or is the way...
He fights everyday?
No, it's probably the titties.

[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=uPl7Qsq0wLw[/ame]

I had no idea that you were even sick, Azal. I'm sorry that you had to go through this, but I am glad your going to be ok.

*Big cheer up hugs getting thrown at you*

six degrees was the last DT album I was able to listen to in its entirety.

It's still crap though, and began the blossoming of DT's "lets rip stuff off that we are currently listening to" phase.

that glass prison song sounds like Pantera, then there's that one song that sounds too much like radiohead, and then there's that solitary shell track which is peter gabriel "solsbury hill" almost exactly.

there was more blatant stuff like that, I just haven't listened to the album since it came out so I don't remember.

didn't feel like posting this earlier, but since I'm in this thread now with time to spare, why not.

I found out I had testicular cancer last month and had my left nut removed. Just finished my second and last cycle of chemo.

Nausea is pretty rough, but overall, I'm doing ok.

Maybe I'll post an awful bald and beardless pic later.

everything should be fine though, caught it in time and nothing spread.

kinda ruined my summer though.

Let's see, well organized biker clan, many of whom are ex-military, relatively disordered my pals with no training and shitty marksmanship.

I bet on Christopher Walken.

I put my life on the fact that the LP's and LTC's would murder an equal number of Hells Angels with no problem.

Most of you live in nice suburban neighborhoods, you don't know what kind of shit goes on around here.

Buy a gun. Learn to shoot straight, unlike them. If they're not dead by the 3rd shot, you're not doing it right.

Lol, arguing about gangs.

John, we get it, you're all down with the street, nigga. WE DON'T CARE. Sure, you grew up in houston, good for you. I also grew up in a city ridden with gang violence and teachers teaching from cages. A lot of people have. We move to the suburbs for a reason, we enjoy living without having to spend all our time worrying if you we just took a turn down the wrong street.

Lol, arguing about gangs.

John, we get it, you're all down with the street, nigga. WE DON'T CARE. Sure, you grew up in houston, good for you. I also grew up in a city ridden with gang violence and teachers teaching from cages. A lot of people have. We move to the suburbs for a reason, we enjoy living without having to spend all our time worrying if you we just took a turn down the wrong street.

Then don't compare middle aged men on motorcycles to real killers.

Go practice with it at a shooting range with moving targets. What model?

(And lay off the crack, you're putting too much stock into dark skinned shit-beings as far as I'm concerned. There are black people, my pals, and then we have the kind that need to be dragged into an alley and shot, like the gangs you tout so much.)