say something about ... yourself!

It doesn't matter. People get killed regularly around here, remarkably close to my house.

And Houston is a real city.

Congratulations... People get regulary killed here too. Close to my house. The suburbs are filled with jilted lovers who love to pull out their extremely expensive shotgun and kill everyone in their houses, then them selves.

Violence is not a city thing, its human nature.

He had to be strapped, because he's a gangbanging motherfucker.

I am not a gangbanging mother fucker, I think gangs are fucking stupid.

I'm strapped because I have to be. I'm a believer men should settle their differences with fist, but you don't always have that option. Especially when everyone else is strapped.

I am not a gangbanging mother fucker, I think gangs are fucking stupid.

I'm strapped because I have to be. I'm a believer men should settle their differences with fist, but you don't always have that option. Especially when everyone else is strapped.

Baseball bat > gun

The only thing a gun is good for is scaring people.

It's a proven fact. Just ask the teamsters.

2006-05-18T212452Z_01_NOOTR_RTRIDSP_2_OUKTP-UK-CRIME-HOFFA.jpg

^ the last person to ask them

I found out my mic is broke today :mad:

I was trying to fiddle with it and get it working so I could talk to my friend Lynne on skype. Well BBBBBB, I tried it on the computer I know it works on and still nothing so the damn thing is busted.

Eric, share some of those Hell's Angels stories :lol:

There ain't much to share really... I mean, here's a synopsis of the stories:

"<insert name here>, remember him? Remember that time we laced <insert drug here> with some <insert other drug here>, and then beat him with <insert blunt object here> and then drug him down the road? Fuck that asshole."

Or

"Remember that time we got <insert name here> really high on <insert drug here>... And then he died?"

Honestly, thats the jist of it. Most of the <insert drug here> involved angeldust...

Although, there is one funny one, where a group of them were bored sitting in the front row of a show (I believe they said they were doing security and had the front row filled), and the opener was an oddly booked all-black R&B group. So they were bored, and decided to make it fun... by giving the unknowing vocalist of the group a joint... of angel dust. You can make your own ending to that :lol: