say something about ... yourself!

arch nemesis of

PesciJoe.jpg

everything still works downstairs. Hitler and Tupac also had one nut.

So I'm in awesome company.

Ah yes. Still have to read the rest of the thread I missed. And Azal hearing you were sick kind of put things in perspective, I was about to make a shitty emo post that I will proceed to do. But before hand, I just wanted to say I hope you successfully and permanently kicked the cancer's ass.

And, :kickass: to looking on the bright side of it. Hope you are feeling better, and make a total recovery. ::hugs::

In pointless news I haven't really been reading the board because I was on holiday because:

I know I posted that we had broken up once before, but I have completely broken up with the person I was with. I am living at home again (lame), because, once again, I've been cheated on. He really cheated up a storm, and I'm not entirely sure how he managed it since we lived together. But the total count now that he is admitting to is four people, three of whom he works with, and I know, and who know me.

I'm still all depressive about it :(. It sounds so stupid now in hindsight because he's a fucking douchebag, but I really wanted to spend the rest of my life with him. Fuck that, now.

Haha yeah, I actually had my first violent outburst and finding pictures of he and one of the girls together as though they were together. Yet he's living with me, he's coming home to me, we've been through so much together and then bam, there's a picture of him with some other person. It's like what the fuck? I hard core kicked a dent in his living room wall :( oops.

But yeah, I guess I just attract idiots! I mean, come on every single person I have been with has cheated on me. I guess I am the common denominator haha.

I suppose. But holy crap! And it's never just like "Oh sorry I made out with this girl", I could ALMOST see myself forgiving that and getting over it. People make mistakes. But "I was seeing these girls on the side", "Oh yeah, this one didn't even know I lived with you, she thought I was single". I mean what kind of person can keep that kind of shit up, really? It's so scary to think that you believe you know someone better than they know themselves and then they turn around and pull this kind of bullshit. Amazing.

I really don't understand guys who cheat. If you don't want to be exclusive to one woman, then don't get involved in that sort of relationship in the first place. There are plenty of opportunities for casual, open dating out there.

pretty much. guys that cheat after a brief amount of time in a relationship probably just go in the relationship because the chick won't put out unless they're in a relationship. after they get what they want, they move on.

That sucks, Jen. And didn't he accuse you of cheating a while back? Now that I think about it, that's supposed to be one of the signs of a cheating guy, when they start accusing you out of nowhere.

Take it easy :(